Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tool #8 Learning about the devices

I learned quite a bit about the devices that are in the classrooms now.  I learned something very simple about my netbook... I never realized that the volume control was at the top left of my keyboard.  That is handy!  Also, you should also try to power down completely to reboot your itouch/ipad before submitting a trouble ticket.  And I also found it interesting that we can't remove some aps but they can be moved to a folder to save space on the device homepage.

As far as managing the devices, I have heard that is is very important to label them.  Perhaps stickers or writing on the devices with permanent markers.  Also assigning a technology manager would be important as would training the students to respect the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment